New York, New York
Job Description: National Sales Director
Our National Sales Director is an integral part of our eleven year old, family run team. He/she would be based in our NYC headquarters and be responsible for driving and reaching our sales, service and budget goals amongst our luxury retail network which includes department and specialty stores (Barneys, Bloomingdales, Space NK, boutiques, spas, salons, gyms, etc.) Moreover, he/she would report directly to our VP Sales/Marketing and work closely with our entire team to spearhead strategic growth, team building, training, market knowledge and recruitment.
Ideal candidates have experience in the luxury beauty and grooming, are entrepreneur-minded, organized, articulate, goal-oriented and energetic sales executives who are passionate about skincare and (MALIN+GOETZ).
- Lead our sales team by ensuring sharp focus on execution aimed at sales growth and productivity.
- Selects, manages and develops team to define and execute brand strategies and meet sales, market and profitability targets.
- Plan, implement, control and deliver annual budgets working with and through direct reports.
- Design annual sales strategy by identifying strengths and weaknesses by account and formulating action plans w/specific goals and timetables.
- Champion field culture and protection of brand equity at the point of sale.
- Collaborate with education, marketing, merchandising and finance/strategy departments while being the voice of the US field.
- Build strong business relationships with key retail partners.
- Develop a marketing and training calendar to ensure basic business growth, incorporate in store events and introduce new product launches.
- 5 or more years of industry experience; 3 years of management experience preferred as AE or Regional Manager
- College degree required.
- Strong sales leadership experience with proven results in driving sales growth.
- Able to lead, inspire, motivate a large, geographically dispersed sales team and establish a clear sales vision.
- Strong communication skills to represent the voice of the Field and capture client and field learnings.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to travel and work weekends and some holidays.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and ability to analyze numbers.
Los Angeles, California
Position Available Retail Sales/Specialist, full-time/part-time
SalaryEntry Level or Commensurate with Experience
MALIN+GOETZ is looking for a dynamic Retail Sales Specialist that is focused, motivated and assertive to join our team as selling support at Barneys and Bloomingdales in Los Angeles. Ideal candidates are interested to grow with us into organized Account Coordinators and are energetic sales specialists who are passionate about people, skincare, and MALIN+GOETZ. This position will maximize sales goals, training, education, merchandising, and new opportunities for long term advancement.
Our Retail Sales Specialists possess a sincere understanding and appreciation of the MALIN+GOETZ culture, strengths, and mission to build relationships and grow our business. You must be an independent, self-starter, dynamic, persuasive and articulate while focused on sales goals and results within our company parameters.
- - Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills
- - Self-motivated, independent and directed to assigned sales goals
- - Ability to recognize and courteously adapt communication and sales approach to distinct personalities and accounts
- - Developing new and creative strategies to obtain additional business from present and prospective customers
- - Ability to create and recognize marketing and promotional opportunities to increase brand awareness and sales
- - Productively schedule time and organize priorities
- - Retail sales experience is helpful but not required