Position Available: Account Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, California
Salary: Experience Based
(MALIN+GOETZ) is an eleven year-old, family-operated unisex skincare business in New York. We operate six flagship apothecaries, www.malinandgoetz.com, amenity programs with the likes of Morgan’s Hotel Group and Delta Airlines, and manage luxury international distribution at stores like Barneys, Bloomingdales, Space NK, and 600+ accounts worldwide.
This position is responsible for driving our sales amongst our luxury retail network which includes department and specialty stores, as well as ensuring exceptional in store relationships with retail partners. Candidates are entrepreneur-minded, organized, articulate, goal-oriented and energetic sales executives who are passionate about skincare and (MALIN+GOETZ).
Position Description & Requirements
- Drive retail sales to achieve plan, focusing on store rank and gaining market share.
- Communicate and manage sales expectations and strategies while adapting and meeting the needs of retailer environments.
- Strengthen brand and retailer relationships by partnering with managers and associates to identify key business drivers and best practices critical for growth for each specific door.
- Track and report sales goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Partner with brand and retailer to determine and address the needs of individual stores.
- Communicate with store management prior to and during each monthly visit.
- Execute impactful events that drive sales, generate brand awareness, build brand equity, help recruit new clients and keep exiting clients engaged with the brand.
- This position would be ideal for a field sales specialist looking to take on a larger regional area.
Attn: Cindy Chua
New York, New York
Job Description: National Sales Director
Our National Sales Director is an integral part of our eleven year old, family run team. He/she would be based in our NYC headquarters and be responsible for driving and reaching our sales, service and budget goals amongst our luxury retail network which includes department and specialty stores (Barneys, Bloomingdales, Space NK, boutiques, spas, salons, gyms, etc.) Moreover, he/she would report directly to our VP Sales/Marketing and work closely with our entire team to spearhead strategic growth, team building, training, market knowledge and recruitment.
Ideal candidates have experience in the luxury beauty and grooming, are entrepreneur-minded, organized, articulate, goal-oriented and energetic sales executives who are passionate about skincare and (MALIN+GOETZ).
- Lead our sales team by ensuring sharp focus on execution aimed at sales growth and productivity.
- Selects, manages and develops team to define and execute brand strategies and meet sales, market and profitability targets.
- Plan, implement, control and deliver annual budgets working with and through direct reports.
- Design annual sales strategy by identifying strengths and weaknesses by account and formulating action plans w/specific goals and timetables.
- Champion field culture and protection of brand equity at the point of sale.
- Collaborate with education, marketing, merchandising and finance/strategy departments while being the voice of the US field.
- Build strong business relationships with key retail partners.
- Develop a marketing and training calendar to ensure basic business growth, incorporate in store events and introduce new product launches.
- 5 or more years of industry experience; 3 years of management experience preferred as AE or Regional Manager
- College degree required.
- Strong sales leadership experience with proven results in driving sales growth.
- Able to lead, inspire, motivate a large, geographically dispersed sales team and establish a clear sales vision.
- Strong communication skills to represent the voice of the Field and capture client and field learnings.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to travel and work weekends and some holidays.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and ability to analyze numbers.